Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Healthy Fast Food?



Okay, so Michal (my lovely husband) has been craving fast food a lot lately. He also needs to gain a bit of weight. He doesn't want to eat a ton of fast food because it isn't healthy, but he doesn't think there is anything wrong with fulfilling his craving once in a while. I figure it doesn't hurt him if the rest of his meals are healthy. It isn't like he eats it once a day, or even once a week. I think he could gain weight healthier with better foods than fast food.
I, on the other hand, can go a very long time without eating any fast food. It is probably easier for me because I don't eat meat. I don't mind nibbling on french fries once in awhile, but that's about the extent of it.
There are times, for convenience (busy schedule, traveling, etc.) or to fulfill a craving, when we end up at fast food restaurants. So, I figured it would be a good idea to learn about making healthy choices when eating fast food--especially if you do it often.
Click Here to Read More About: Healthy Choices at Fast Food Joints
Even if you don't eat fast food, you might find yourself passing these tips on to other people who do.

No comments: